File Not Found Error

Apr 29, 2010 at 4:55 PM

running with WSS 3.0 .. when solution was deployed using the stsadm command it correctly shows as 'globally deployed' .. when I activated it the 'Manage Site Features' correctly appears under 'Sharepoint Tools' .. however when I click the 'Manage site Features' link I get  'Error - File not found' .. I had a similar error message with I installed the 'SmartPart' from codeplex .. is there a problem with my WSS setup or am I trying to load incompatible features/webparts?

Coordinator
Apr 29, 2010 at 5:26 PM
Hi.

Are you using Forms Authentication?

Mvh. Øyvind Balle

Den 29. apr. 2010 kl. 18.56 skrev "elliott_brad" <notifications@codeplex.com>:

running with WSS 3.0 .. when solution was deployed using the stsadm command it correctly shows as 'globally deployed' .. when I activated it the 'Manage Site Features' correctly appears under 'Sharepoint Tools' .. however when I click the 'Manage site Features' link I get 'Error - File not found' .. I had a similar error message with I installed the 'SmartPart' from codeplex .. is there a problem with my WSS setup or am I trying to load incompatible features/webparts?

Apr 30, 2010 at 3:07 AM
no.. its a https site with window authentication

Sent: April 29, 2010 1:27 PM
To: elliott.brad@cogeco.ca
Subject: Re: File Not Found Error [spfeaturemanager:211043]

Hi.

Are you using Forms Authentication?

Mvh. Øyvind Balle

Den 29. apr. 2010 kl. 18.56 skrev "elliott_brad" <notifications@codeplex.com>:

running with WSS 3.0 .. when solution was deployed using the stsadm command it correctly shows as 'globally deployed' .. when I activated it the 'Manage Site Features' correctly appears under 'Sharepoint Tools' .. however when I click the 'Manage site Features' link I get 'Error - File not found' .. I had a similar error message with I installed the 'SmartPart' from codeplex .. is there a problem with my WSS setup or am I trying to load incompatible features/webparts?